Jessica Holtzman is a licensed realtor & investor in Southern New Jersey. As a business graduate from the University of Delaware, coupled with a career in corporate sales, she has a strong & successful background in sales, marketing and negotiation. Make your sale or purchases in Moorestown, Mount Laurel, Medford, Marlton or Cherry Hill a smooth and enjoyable process.
Find Your Next Home
As your sellers agent, you will benefit from:
- A successful online marketing campaign advertising on over 135+ websites to maximize your exposure in South Jersey
- A direct mail and postcard campaign delivering to homes based on location, potential buyers, and past clients
- A qualified team of mortgage professionals to pre-qualify any buyer prior to setting appointments in your Moorestown, Mount Laurel, Medford, Marlton or Cherry Hill home
- A team of buyers agents and call center coordinators to maximize your number of appointments and offers
- Background of sales and marketing to assure you that you receive the highest price possible for your home in today’s market.
As your buyers agent, you will benefit from:
- Strong connections with some of the top mortgage professionals, home inspectors, title companies and handymen in South Jersey.
- Access to all of the MLS listings including residential, investment, short sales, foreclosures, REO and HUD properties.
- Local knowledge to the area, communities, and school systems in South Jersey in many towns including Moorestown, Mount Laurel, Medford, Marlton and Cherry Hill.
- A committed dedication to helping answer your questions about buying throughout the entire transaction
- Ability to negotiate with homeowners, banks and asset management companies in order to help you find the best properties at the best prices in South Jersey
We can also help with Short Sales:
For homeowners who may be facing foreclosure in South Jersey in towns including: Moorestown, Mount Laurel, Medford, Marlton, and Cherry Hill, please visit this website in order to get answers to your questions and see what options you have: